Vaccine & Microchip Clinic
Services & Prices
Bend Spay + Neuter offers vaccinations, deworming, FELV/FIV testing, microchip placement and Deschutes County Dog Licenses from 9am to 2pm every Saturday at our walk-in vaccine and microchip clinic. Pets are seen on a first come, first served basis.
Please bring your pet’s most recent vaccination history with you so that our staff can determine what your pet needs. See the descriptions below for further information on individual vaccines.
- All pet owners are required to wear a face mask at all times when interacting with BSN staff. We will be unable to serve you and your pet if you decline to wear a face mask.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet between pet owners and between BSN staff
- Curbside appointments
- A BSN staff member will come to your vehicle to discuss what services your pet needs
- A staff member will take your pet inside for his/her exam, vaccines & other services
- A staff member will bring your pet back to you and discuss any significant findings or recommendations from the veterinarian
- E-Payments – we ask that you use our new e-payment feature if at all possible to limit contact. An email can be sent to you to collect e-payment during your appointment if you are able to pay this way.
Please note: Our vaccine clinic is for healthy pets only. If your animal needs medical attention for any other reason than the services listed above please see your regular veterinarian. If your pet is experiencing a medical emergency, please call your regular veterinarian or the Bend Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Clinic at 541-385-9110.
SERVICES & PRICING
|Exam||$10||A brief exam with our BSN veterinarian is required to determine if your pet is healthy enough to receive vaccines or other services|
Vaccinations – Dogs
|Rabies||$20||Legally required for ALL dogs and mandatory for dog licensing|
Distemper, adenovirus, parainfluenza & parvovirus
Recommended for ALL dogs
|Leptospira||$20||Recommended for most dogs in Central Oregon who enjoy the outdoors and may swim or drink from lakes or streams or come into contact with wildlife or livestock|
Combo vaccine of DAPP & Leptospira
For dogs that need DAPP & Leptospira vaccination
Recommended for dogs that go to dog parks, doggie daycare, boarding kennels, dog shows, groomers and anywhere else there are a lot of dogs
Vaccinations – Cats
|Rabies||$20||Recommended for ALL cats|
Feline panleukopenia, herpesvirus-1 & calicivirus
Recommended for ALL cats
Feline leukemia virus
Recommended for all outdoor cats
Must have proof of a negative Leukemia test prior to vaccination
Pyrantel for dogs
Revolution for cats
|FeLV/FIV Test (cats only)||$35||Must have proof of a negative Leukemia test prior to vaccination|
Deschutes County License
Altered (spayed/neutered) dogs
Proof of rabies vaccination required
Only new Deschutes County licenses can be issued. For renewals, please visit the Humane Society of Central Oregon or the Deschutes County licensing office.
Bend Spay + Neuter Clinic:
910 SE Wilson, Ste A1
Bend, Oregon 97702
Wednesday 7:30am to 5:00pm
Thursday 7:30am to 5:00pm
Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm
Vaccine & Microchip Clinic
Closed Sunday & Monday & major holidays
61170 S.E. 27th St.
Bend, OR 97702
Open M-F 10am-5:30pm
Closed Sundays & major holidays
Sign up to get HSCO news and updates delivered straight to your inbox.