Other Ways to Donate
Support Our Work Just By Donating Your Change
HSCO has partnered with a new mobile app and website that allows you to automatically donate the change from your card purchases to support our work. No matter where you shop this app will automatically round up your purchase to the nearest dollar amount. It’s small change for you but a game changer for the critters! Create a RoundUp App online account or download the app for iPhone, or Android
Bend Spay + Neuter Program is a Featured Fundraiser with BottleDrop in Bend! BottleDrop is a clean convenient way to return your bottles and cans and claim the deposit. There are two ways you can help Bend Spay + Neuter with BottleDrop.
- Pick up a blue Fundraising bag from our clinic. Fill the bag with bottles (25 or less) and cans (unlimited). Then drop the bag off at a BottleDrop facility or at the BSN clinic. BSNP receives 100% of the deposit!
- If you’re already a BottleDrop user and have a bottle drop account and card, you can make an online account and transfer your deposits to Bend Spay + Neuter Program! Log on, click the “Fundraiser” tab, click “Donate to a Featured Fundraiser” and search for Bend Spay + Neuter Program.
BottleDrop is located at 755 NE 2nd Street in Bend. For more information on BottleDrop, check out their website HERE.
RE:group Thrift Store
Shop at the RE:group Thrift Store or donate gently used clothing at 424 NE Greenwood in Bend. Proceeds benefit Bend Spay + Neuter, Hospice & Together for Children.
Visit their Facebook Page @RegroupThriftStore
A convenient way to regularly give to BSNP is by becoming a monthly donor. This method is completely safe and reduces processing time for HSCO staff. And, it costs you nothing and saves you a stamp each month. Enroll here in our monthly giving program and tie your donation to either your checking account or credit card, or contact Becky at (541) 382 3537.
Bend Spay + Neuter Program Wish List
Please drop items off at our clinic at 910 SE Wilson, Suite A-1, during our regular business hours.
- Garbage bags
- Paper towels
- Cat food for feral and community cat colonies
- Gift cards to be used for purchase of clinic supplies
- In-kind donations of advertising
Bend Spay + Neuter Clinic:
910 SE Wilson, Ste A1
Bend, Oregon 97702
Wednesday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Thursday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm
Vaccine & Microchip Clinic:
Closed Sunday-Tuesday & major holidays
61170 S.E. 27th St.
Bend, OR 97702
Open M-F 10am-5:30pm
Closed Sundays & major holidays
Sign up to get HSCO news and updates delivered straight to your inbox.
Estate Planning/Planned Giving
Making a planned gift to Bend Spay and Neuter Program is a meaningful way to carry forward your compassion and concern for animals. Additionally, this type of giving may help you achieve specific financial goals, such as reducing or eliminating certain tax liability.
There are many ways to include BSNP/HSCO in your planned giving, please think of us when discussing these matters. We thank you for helping to make BSNP a sustainable organization long into the future. Please email email@example.com for more information.